Slough Children’s Services Trust is an exciting place to be. We’re on a journey to improve services to vulnerable children and their families in Slough and we’re getting there. We want to be the best and we’re looking for people with the skills, drive, energy and ambition to help us get there!
Here are some of the reasons our existing staff love working here:
- Manageable caseloads
- New social work operating model
- Your views count and we listen to them
- Relocation packages
- We pay a market supplement of up to £5,600 for frontline social workers, depending on role
- A retention reward of £1,000 after 18 months (SW, SSW/CP and CSWM roles)
- Tusker personal car lease scheme
- Access to the Blue Light card offering discounts at hundred of high street and online stores
- Use of pool cars (so you can catch the train to Slough and drive to local appointments)
- Season ticket loans
- Clear career pathways
- Staff recognition awards
- Training and development opportunities
- Agile working supported by technology
- Flexible working policies
- Free parking
Are you looking for a role that allows you to work in a less traditional, more forward-thinking and innovative way? Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to children and young people?
If you like to think outside the box and work in an agile way, these are the qualities that make Slough Children’s Services Trust an employer of choice.
Slough is one of the most diverse places in the country outside of London and a great place to live or work. In fact it’s the best place to live or work according to a survey by Glassdoor. Pleasant environments, above average salaries and a lower cost of living, mean an increased quality of life for employees. We’re also one of the most accessible places to be, nestled on the corner of the M25, M4 and M40, and less than 20 minutes by train to Central London.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an exciting journey to turn children’s services around in Slough then come and join us.
Find out what roles are available and how to apply by visiting our vacancies page.