Slough is officially the best place to work in the UK*!
Slough Children’s Services Trust is an exciting place to be. We’re on a journey to improve services to vulnerable children and their families in Slough and we’re getting there. We want to be the best and we’re looking for people with the skills, drive, energy and ambition to help us get there!
*Glassdoor survey 2018
Here are some of the reasons our existing staff love working here:
- Manageable caseloads
- New social work operating model
- Your views count and we listen to them
- Relocation packages
- We pay a market supplement of up to £5,600 for frontline social workers, depending on role
- A retention reward of £1,000 after 18 months (SW roles, SSW/CP and CSW)
- Use of pool cars (so you can catch the train to Slough and drive to local appointments)
- Season ticket loans
- Clear career pathways
- Staff recognition awards
- Training and development opportunities
- Agile working supported by technology
- Flexible working policies
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Cakes, fruit and staff chat on a different day each month
- Friendly working environment and great colleagues.
Need we say more? We love it and hope you will too. Apply for one of our vacancies today.
These positions are currently open but have a deadline date for application.
If any job role is re-advertised, previous applicants should not re-apply. Thank you.
Non-Executive Director (Finance)
Director of Operations (Assistant Director for Children’s Social Care)
These positions are open adverts and applications are shortlisted every two weeks.
Sessional Worker (Youth Offending Team)
Volunteers (Youth Offending Team)